Prudential Savings Bank has been serving the community for over 125 years. We pride ourselves on having exceptional Customer Service. We have opportunities available for individuals looking to start or continue their careers in the financial field. We are looking for out-going, detailed oriented, accurate and friendly individuals who want to join our team. Computer skills are required.
Prudential Savings Bank has the following openings:
Development and Construction Manager
Under the supervision of the Chief Credit Officer, the Development and Construction Manager is responsible for cost estimating and providing construction expertise to minimize project risks while achieving maximum value of Bank’s Development and Construction loan portfolio as well as any income-producing properties. Ensure the business unit’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to Fair Banking, Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Gather details and compile data to define project parameters in terms of scope, time, cost and feasibility.
- Provide an understanding of conceptual estimates, scope development and analysis, and project timelines.
- Present project business case for funding approval to Executive Management.
- Review and assist in defining construction standards and use of proper construction means/methods, to establish high and consistent quality of work is upheld for all Bank projects.
- Serve as advisor to manage and mitigate risks on Bank’s construction projects, ensuring work performed is in compliance with industry standards.
- Conduct post project evaluations to measure achievement of project goals, validate project budgets and timelines, and calibrate project parameters as necessary for future projects.
- Review and approve construction draw requests for all ongoing construction loans.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong construction background, with experience in commercial construction lending, including ability to review and interpret architectural plans, draft Requests for Proposals, review contracts, develop and manage budgets and oversee projects to successful conclusion.
- Experience with ground up construction is preferred.
- Five years of construction management and leadership experience.
The Prudential Bank Risk department seeks a Compliance Associate for its Risk team to assess adherence with federal and state regulatory requirements, identify weaknesses and concerns resulting in heightened business risk, and work with key stakeholders to verify and communicate results.
Promote compliance awareness within the business and support a culture of compliance
Support Compliance Management in developing, implementing, and maintaining an enterprise-wide compliance program
Establish and maintain relationships with key business line and functional stakeholders
Assess business line processes to evaluate compliance risk and control environments
Evaluate the adequacy of business policies, procedures, training and reference materials, system and manual processes with respect to regulatory requirements
Analyze testing results to identify trends/anomalies, provide feedback, and suggestions on potential process enhancements to improve business unit compliance
Ensure that compliance issues are brought to the attention of Senior Management and monitor business action plans to ensure timely remediation
Maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and assist in identifying significant compliance risks
Promote a risk aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 1-3 years of experience in audit/testing, banking, compliance, or a similar function with a specific understanding of internal controls
· Knowledge of consumer regulations, including but not limited to Reg Z, RESPA, HMDA, and fair lending requirements
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders across the organization at varying levels
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and resolution skills and the ability to discern the practical application of regulatory and legal requirements
· Effective project management and organizational skills
· Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
· Knowledge of regulatory compliance risk within financial services institutions from either direct, consultative, and/or supervisory experience(s)
BSA Analyst – Job description
The BSA Analyst is responsible, as assigned by the Chief Risk Officer, for various operations including AML investigations, SAR filing, customer risk rating, high-risk customer surveillance, enhanced due diligence processes, special investigations, and OFAC compliance. The candidate will work as a subject matter expert supporting the Risk team and all Bank lines of business to ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act Regulations, Anti-Money Laundering related regulations, Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations, and USA PATRIOT Act Regulations.
· Review and investigate daily alerts through AML monitoring system. Research and make determination about disposition and further necessary action, through detailed investigation of individual transactions.
· Investigate suspected cases of activity related to money laundering, terrorist financing, tax evasion and prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with FinCENs guidance.
· Navigate banking systems to obtain account statements, transaction histories, wire transfer details and check images related to each investigation.
· Interface with Branches and departments on Bank Secrecy Act issues.
· Perform periodic Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews of Banks high-risk customers, 90-Day Reviews, and Branch Referrals.
· Monitor and review OFAC screen results in compliance with OFAC regulation and procedure.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience.
· At Least 2 Years Specialized knowledge of bank operations and AML/BSA regulations and methods, money laundering/terrorist financing and OFAC.
· Ability to maintain attention to detail and accuracy under pressure situations.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written are required with the ability to command respect of co-workers at all levels.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, BSA E-Filing and various core applications.
· Superior organizational and analytical skills. Team oriented and able to work independently
Banking – Branch Manager
Financial Center Manager
As a high performing team member of Prudential Savings Bank, the Financial Center Manager (Bank Branch Manager) is accountable for delivering superior financial results and best in class customer service that defines great customer experience. The Financial Center Manager is charged with creating a proactive sales and service environment in which employees deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how. The role is responsible for maximizing employee productivity and effectiveness through leadership and coaching. The Financial Center Manager is responsible for establishing and enhancing the Bank’s presence in the local market and developing strong community partnerships. The Financial Center Manager is accountable to work cross-functionally with other banking groups to maximize growth and profitability. The role is also accountable for risk and compliance management and the optimal operation of the Financial Center.
Manage the Business
- Create a proactive sales and service environment in which to maximize employee sales productivity and customer service effectiveness for existing and potential customers in order to achieve financial goals and deliver superior customer service, resulting in outcomes that define great customer experience.
- Communicate goals, plans and assignments to achieve financial and customer service goals.?
- Deliver sales and service initiatives and programs to support the Bank’s sales and service objectives, while delivering clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
Manage the People
- Build and sustain a diverse Financial Center team of employees who are capable of delivering the sales and service, operational and risk management performance required for the Financial Center.
- Provide planning, leadership and direction to a team of employees in order to align tasks and assignments with Financial Center goals and objectives.?
- Assess team and individual performance, identify and close skill and knowledge gaps to increase the effectiveness and performance of Financial Center employees.
- Grow capabilities of Financial Center employees by providing coaching and guidance and by developing individual career and/or development plans for all direct reports.
Manage the Relationships
- Create an environment that promotes customer service, aligning business goals with customer needs and building lasting relationships in order to achieve superior service levels.
- Create culture of needs based/advisory conversations
- Develop and enhance the Bank’s profile in the community, and build relationships with members of local community based organizations, which may include participating in worthwhile business and community activities in order to seek out and create opportunities to promote the products and services.
Manage the Risk
- Monitor controllable non-interest expenses and revenues of the Financial Center’s profitability to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Monitor, control reports and conduct audits in accordance with Bank policies and procedures and regulatory, legal and ethical requirements in order to manage operational risk and minimize losses (e.g., identify and report transactions of activity which are suspected to be related to money laundering) escalating issues to senior management as necessary.?
- Know and adhere to banking regulations and company directives by reviewing the appropriate reference material and completing the annual compliance training courses as required in order to effectively manage risk, operational and compliance requirements.
- Preferred: Undergraduate College/University Degree or equivalent + 1-2 years banking experience and/or Business/Department Manager with previous sales experience?
- Minimum: Undergraduate College/University Degree or equivalent + 1 year of banking experience and/or Business/Department Manager with previous sales experience
- Sales and Service Management (In-depth)
- Business Acumen and Financial Literacy (working)
- Decisiveness (Working)?
- Performance Management (Working)
- People Development (Working)?
- Customer Focus (In-depth)?
- Communication (Working)
- Relationship Building (Working)?
- Personal Effectiveness (Working)
- Risk & Compliance Management (Working).
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator wanted to join our growing dynamic team. Align yourself with a company that values YOU and puts your career in a collaborative environment with room to grow.
- Prospect for leads using a variety of methods (building referral relationships with realtors, builders, accountants, existing bank clients). The successful candidate is expected to have these relationships already in-place with a history of viable referrals to support a significant pipeline of residential loans.
- Responsible for prospective borrower pre-qualification to determine maximum mortgage allowed.
- Maintain current knowledge of all regulations and offer clients the best mortgage products for their needs. Work with clients and internal administrative team to ensure timely completion of each loan.
- 2+ years’ Mortgage Sales experience
- Have current state licenses
- Solid understanding of loan and eligibility requirements for various mortgage products (FNMA, FHLMC, ARM & Jumbo, etc.…)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a proven record of generating conforming residential mortgage loans in Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware and Lehigh counties in Pa. Camden, Gloucester, Burlington, Ocean, Cape May and Atlantic counties in NJ.
- Customer-oriented, organized, and able to thrive in fast-paced environment.
Please submit your resume for consideration, with salary requirements to email@example.com
Commercial Loan Officer
The Commercial Loan Officer is under the general supervision of the CLO. In conformance with established policies and operation procedures, this position performs a wide variety of sales and administrative duties in support of the Commercial Lending Department.
- Maintains working knowledge and understanding of all Commercial loan products detailed in the Bank’s Loan Policy
- Targets, develops and maintains both new and existing commercial account relationships. Assists Branch Managers in their sales efforts; including calls to real estate brokers, local businesses, attorneys and accountants in order to promote commercial products and services. Makes joint calls with retail personnel as needed.
- Promotes the bank’s interests and pursues opportunities for business expansion and enhancement. Participates in the development and coordination of the Commercial Loan department’s related marketing efforts.
- Conducts interviews with loan applicants and provides them with general and specific loan information such as rates and required qualifications. Assists customers in completing loan applications.
- Communicates on a regular basis with Senior Management to provide feedback on customer related quality of service issues.
- Completes Activity/Tracking Logs as directed
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related business field
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in commercial lending and related functions.
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance, accounting and finance and asset/liability management.
- Able to create a good impression with internal/external clients, co-workers and vendors.
- Able to verbally communicate clear and concise messages to internal/external clients, coworkers and vendors.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing responsibilities and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to utilize programs, including but not limited to utilize Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills
- Capable of making decision and sound judgment as it relates to all client, employee and Bank matters
Drexel Hill, PA
Duties of a Teller: Greet the customers, process bank transactions, cross-sell bank products. All tellers must be able to handle money, and have an aptitude for numbers. Strong customer service skills, positive attitude is essential. A high school level education or equivalent is required.
All applicants will be subject to a background check and a credit check.
We offer competitive pay ranges and Full Time employees receive an excellent benefits package with a generous retirement plan. Prudential Savings Bank also offers tuition reimbursement plan for employees who have completed one year of service. We encourage employees to continue professional development through education.
Please forward resume to:
Prudential Savings Bank
1834 W Oregon Ave
Philadelphia Pa 19145
Prudential Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin,gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.